[Ossm-members] Re: Two Macedonias

John Manganas jmanganas at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 25 07:19:41 UTC 2004

Hello

>At first they do not want to make flames with history, politics, etc -
>this would be counterproductive.  That is why they don't take part in
>these discussions.

WOW Anton that explains everything! You are all for productivity!!!

But please, please tell your FYROMian friends to take part in our
discussion. After all its Saturday and I assume that they have some minutes
to spare and clarify_their_position with_arguments!

Please Anton help us to reach the truth. Help the international Debian
community to understand your point.

Thak you

John Manganas

P.S. Which part of Bulgaria do you live Anton? Just curious...