[Ossm-members] Software Freedom Day Competition results

Igor Stamatovski igor.stamatovski at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 15:46:12 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Pia Waugh <pia at softwarefreedomday.org>
Date: Nov 11, 2007 9:54 PM
Subject: Software Freedom Day Competition results
To: igor at slobodensoftver.org.mk
Cc: info <info at softwarefreedomday.org >

Hi Igor,

Many thanks for your entry to the 2007 Software Freedom Day Best Event
competition! Your entry was great and it looks like you had a successful event,
in spite of the complications. It was a very difficult choice as we had many
excellent entries, and unfortunately your entry did not make the top three to
win an OLPC. We will be posting the winners on the website in the coming few
days.

We would however like to send you a certificate in recognition of your
excellent efforts, and would also like to put your entry on the 2007
competition web page for others to see as a great example of what Software
Freedom Day is about! Your entry is a good example in particular that even
in the face of adversity, one can still run a good event and get Software
Freedom out to people who can benefit from it!

Please pass on a hearty congratulations to your team for running a great
event, and for helping take Software Freedom to your community! :)

Cheers,
Pia

--
Software Freedom Day 2007                   http://softwarefreedomday.org/