[2s.mk-friends] blackout-mk

Sasho Andrijeski andrijeski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 21:22:34 UTC 2012

2012/10/7 Ilija Iliev <strumjan at gmail.com>

> Ја ставив скриптата на http://top.net.mk/ но после кликот отвара бел
> лист, а не она дознај повеќе.
> Некое чаре?**

Во кодот мислам дека фали http:

script type="text/javascript"
src="//skopjehacklab.github.com/blackout-mk/blackout-mk.js
<view-source:http://skopjehacklab.github.com/blackout-mk/blackout-mk.js>"></script>

 *

Sasho Andrijeski
*

Please think of your environment and switch to electronic documents.
Printing e-mails is usually a *waste*.

disclose this information, and I request that you notify me by reply mail
and delete the original message from your mail system.