[2s.mk-friends] Python SumoRobot Workshop

silbo silbo at c-base.org
Fri Jan 12 10:29:27 UTC 2018

Hey guys,

I am here in Skopje until the end of the month and would love to organize a
Python SumoRobot Workshop in the new KIKA space. It is a startup company
that I am involved with and we develop an open source hardware / software
SumoRobot platform. So I think it is a good chance for me to promote it and
promote the KIKA space. Check out the source here
https://github.com/robokoding

Do you guys think this would be an interesting workshop? I would just need
your help with the audience. I have all the workshop equips, just need a
projector and the participants need their own laptops.

The platform is also suitable for beginners, so no programming experience
is required. Here is a picture of the setup:

Reply if you would be interested in this workshop,
silbo