[2s.mk-friends] приштина

Novica Nakov nnovica at gmail.com
Sat Nov 23 13:08:08 CET 2019

Имам нов мејл од другарите од Приштина за  "Prishtine Open Source Festival"
што ќе се одржи 7 и 8 декември 2019.

Со нивни зборови:

[The event] will include workshops on open hardware and software, talks on
Open Source benefits, meetups and linux installation and dismantling
technologies fest.

So all this event will happen at Prishtina Hackerspace where we would like
to invite you and be part of it.

We will cover trip from Skopje to Prishtina (bus return ticket), sleeping
(from Friday to Sunday) and meals during the event.

I would love to have you and anyone from Kika to have a workshop, talk or a
lecture of any kind that can be covered while you are here.

Please let me know ASAP if you guys can make it :)
Would love to have you here.

--
≠