[Mozilla] Fwd: INVITATION: Mozillians Town Hall [2014 Goals] - Firefox OS

Damjan Georgievski gdamjan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 21:51:21 UTC 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mozilla <Mozilla at e.mozilla.org>
Date: 16 April 2014 22:31
Subject: INVITATION: Mozillians Town Hall [2014 Goals] - Firefox OS
To: gdamjan at gmail.com

       Hello Mozillians,

We're going to get our 2014 top-line goals Town Halls back on track
beginning with Firefox OS. Join Andreas, some of our amazing engineers, and
the Strategy and Insights team for a Town Hall next week.

*DATE*: April 22nd
*TIME: *10:00am PT / 17:00 UTC
*LOCATION:* Air Mozilla (will be recorded):
https://air.mozilla.org/town-hall-2014-goal-firefox-os/

Here's a high level agenda -- a quick review of our product goals, year to
date progress update, and where we go from here. This is a great
opportunity to talk with engineers and strategists about the OS and what's
on the horizon for the $25 smart phone. We'll spend time, following a short
presentation, answering questions and discussing what's on your mind
related to the OS.

Please submit your questions here:
https://moderator.paas.allizom.org/e/firefox-os-town-hall-2014-04-22 and
join the event here: https://air.mozilla.org/town-hall-2014-goal-firefox-os/
.

This event is for vouched Mozillians only and is not open to the public
(you'll need to log in to Air Mozilla to see this event).

We'll use #townhall for IRC (password available in the Air Mozilla event).

~ Mardi

* You're receiving this email because you're a registered Mozillian. We'll
send you timely and occasional organizational news and updates - meant just
for Mozillians. If you do not wish to receive these updates, please
unsubscribe here
<https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/newsletter/existing/b663afe8-d72f-4b93-9f6e-21b611d22327/>.
Read the Mozilla Privacy Policy
<http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/privacy-policy.html>.*