[Ossm-members] Re: Makedonija vo debian

Arangel Angov ufo at linux.net.mk
Mon Apr 19 18:05:30 UTC 2004

Marko Simendić wrote:

>>Someone posted this for the greek point of view on the debian-boot
>>mailing list:
>>
>>http://www.oasis-hotel.gr/greece/macedonia2.htm
>>

>OK, thanks! What about Macedonian side? :)

I  don't see how this is going to change anything. This is going nowhere.

It's simple. Debian developers chose to decline our right to identify.
Thats the only acceptable perspective on this matter and thats how I'm
looking at this.

I don't want to download the new Debian version and hack the
iso-package. The name of my country is Macedonia.

And in the end: Nice going Debian people, you and your distribution are
surely not to be missed in Macedonia.