[Ossm-members] Re: Makedonija vo debian

Anton Zinoviev zinoviev at debian.org
Mon Apr 19 21:47:12 UTC 2004

На 19 април 2004 (понеделник) в 20:05 (+0200) часа Arangel Angov писа:

> It's simple. Debian developers chose to decline our right to identify.

I am sure that the majority of the developers do not decline your
rights to identify - you can see this from the discussions in March
and April in the debian-boot mailing list.  I for myself will make my
best to change the current situation to better.

> And in the end: Nice going Debian people, you and your distribution are
> surely not to be missed in Macedonia.

If the things do not go well I will propose a general resolution.  In
this procedure all developers will vote to take a decision.  Because
of that we need to be more diplomatic, we have to win the sympathy of
the developers.  Probably we will need also good arguments.

Anton Zinoviev