[Ossm-members] Re: Makedonija vo debian [NEWS]

Marko Simendić che at vidi.sig
Mon Apr 19 20:12:51 UTC 2004

Lokot na gubec, Arangel Angov <email blocked>, i sve bu v redu kak v Beču..

>>OK, thanks! What about Macedonian side? :)
>
> I  don't see how this is going to change anything. This is going nowhere.

It is not. I have just asked for some links to inform myself on a issue I know
little about. And, do I really need to emphasise that I am not related with
Debian maintainers or developers in any way? Besides being Debian user who
recently started to follow the rest of ex-yu linux usenet groups, besides
yu.os.linux/unix... :)

> And in the end: Nice going Debian people, you and your distribution are
> surely not to be missed in Macedonia.

Too bad... It is a fine distribution...
--
 / __)| |_| || __) ICQ#260306390 (o_  [Debian/GNU 3.0]