[Ossm-members] Minhen proektot

Georgi Georgi
Mon Feb 16 01:00:49 UTC 2004

http://slashdot.org/articles/04/02/15/191255.shtml?tid=126&tid=163

Wired has a story that details some of the difficulties that Project LiMux
seems to be experiencing in Munich. Including financial and technical
issues. On the positive side it looks like despite these setbacks they are
continuing with the project and have a positive attitude about its
completion. Let's keep our fingers crossed and do what we can to support
this monumental effort that will benefit the whole Open Source Community.

--
Glisha
The perfect OS, MS-DOS!