[Ossm-members] A resarch survey on free/open source software (F/OSS) usability

Jordanka Petrushevska jocika at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 18:58:08 UTC 2007

Zdravo decki,

ako nekoj go interesira i saka da dade pridones.

Pozdrav,
Jordanka

CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS at LISTSERV.ACM.ORG] On Behalf Of Görkem Çetin
Sent: 01 October 2007 21:51
To: CHI-ANNOUNCEMENTS at LISTSERV.ACM.ORG
Subject: A resarch survey on free/open source software (F/OSS) usability

Dear usability experts and F/OSS developers,

If you are working in an open source project, we are inviting you to
participate in a doctorate study that investigates how developers and HCI
experts work in a distributed manner. You will be asked to answer a set of
questions regarding F/OSS projects you take part in. Your participation in
this survey will provide information that could be used to improve how HCI
experts and developers interact in a F/OSS project.

Online survey takes only 15 minutes to complete and will allow us to have an
understanding of interaction patterns among project participants.

If you are a developer, click on:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=Vvf6V9qqg5edTCYFe_2fZJng_3d_3d

If you are usability expert, click on:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=_2fBlhjV3nPhLhe_2fFQyGoJYA_3d_3d

in order to complete this short survey. Please circulate this email to your
friends and contacts so that we can have the widest possible feedback.

Note: demographic inputs of this study will be kept strictly confidential,
i.e your name and any other private data will not appear anywhere publicly.

Many thanks for your participation!

Best
Görkem