[Ossm-members] Информации за Денот на слободен софтвер

Igor Stamatovski igor.stamatovski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 20:57:45 UTC 2007

За сите оние што учествуваа, влезени сме со натпреварот за најдобар настан..

Игор

Many apologies for the delay. Please note that your submission for the 2007
Software Freedom Day competition has been received and we are currently
undergoing review of all submissions. We will come back to you by the 7th
November with the final results.

Many thanks for your excellent submission and for participating in Software
Freedom Day 2007!

We will contact you if we need any further information.

Cheers,
Pia

--
Software Freedom Day 2007                   http://softwarefreedomday.org/