[Ossm-members] оглас за програмери

Jordanka Petrushevska jocika at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 08:35:57 UTC 2008

Здраво,

во случај некој да е заинтересиран:

We have a programmer positions available to help keep up with the demands of
our internal development requirements. We are looking to hire a full-time
programmers who can work out of our Skopje offices.

Responsibilities:
• Developing scalable Web applications using XHTML/CSS, PHP, JavaScript,
MySQL, Web 2.0 techniques, Adobe Flex and Action Script.
• Develop functional prototypes to demonstrate concepts and to enable rapid
interactive evaluation by clients.
• Collaborate with product managers, designers, backend engineers, and
researchers to refine the user experience.
• Participate in design and development of distributed code deployment and
management utilities.
• Maintain full coverage unit tests and documentation for all code produced
• Updating and re-factoring of current code base

Requirements:
• Multi-tiered application development experience using:
o PHP
o CSS
o HTML/XHTML
o JavaScript
o XML
o Flex and Action Script
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, and MVC frameworks.
• Knowledge of the Zend Framework
• Knowledge of the Symfony Framework
• Knowledge of databases and SQL.
• Ability to accurately and thoroughly document your work using PHPDoc or
equivalent software.
• Knowledge of Test-driven and Agile development methodologies
• Experience with Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems, network
programming, PHPUnit, documentation packages and report generation systems a
plus.
• Experience with Subversion or another version control system a plus.
• Active participation and deployment of code in the Open Source community a
plus
• Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems.
• Excellent communication skills.

Please let me know if you know candidates who would be interested in this
position.

Best regards,

Nikola Spasovski

Radix Technologies