[Ossm-members] Fwd: Debian Installer translation incomplete for Macedonian

Новица Наков novica at bagra.org
Wed Sep 3 21:08:16 UTC 2008

можеби некој ќе се заинтересира...

Subject: Debian Installer translation incomplete for Macedonian
Date: среда 03 септември 2008
From: Christian Perrier <bubulle at debian.org>

This mail is sent to people who are registered as current, past...or
potential Debian Installer translators, as well as the teams mailing
list or contact address.

In http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2008/08/msg00944.html, I
announced the "string freeze" of Debian Installer, in preparation for
what is very likely to become the final release of the installer for
Lenny.

That announcement gives the criteria used to keep languages active in
the installer.

It means that languages that fail these criteria could be disabled in
Debian Installer.

This is the case for your language, as of now.

Of course, most of the time, translations miss the magic 100% by only
very few strings. So, completing it back should be easy (at least
sublevels 1 and 2).

Please do this ASAP so that I don't have to send you that reminder
again in a few days...:-)

Most of you *have* commit access to D-I SVN repository. Some other
people might not have it. In such case, you can send the updated files
directly to me.

Files are available from
http://d-i.alioth.debian.org/l10n-stats/level1/files/

--