[2s.mk-friends] извештај на FSFE за работата во 2012 г.

novica novica at on.net.mk
Wed Dec 19 19:13:33 UTC 2012

We have been working hard throughout the year to prevent users from having
their hardware locked by a system that is called "secure boot" [1], with the
success that our demands were echoed by Germany's federal government [2]. In
addition to that, we launched our Free Your Android campaign [3] to help
users get full control of their mobile devices, too. In June, the
European Court of Justice proved us right by fining Microsoft for practicing
its near-monopoly position [4] - something FSFE was working for years to get
done. Together with other organisations, FSFE had its impact on UK
government to publish a new policy on Open Standards [5] and we managed to
celebrate the biggest Document Freedom Day [6] with more than 50 events in
more than 20 countries around the globe [7]. Generally, the whole year, we
worked hard to get the Free Software message out. We gave more than 50
talks, held more than 10 workshops across Europe and have been co-organising
FSCONS [8]. Read more details in our annual report [9].

[1]
http://fsfe.org/campaigns/generalpurposecomputing/secure-boot-analysis.en.html
<http://fsfe.org/campaigns/generalpurposecomputing/secure-boot-analysis.en.html>
[2]
http://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Themen/OED_Verwaltung/Informationsgesellschaft/trusted_computing_eng.html
<http://www.bmi.bund.de/SharedDocs/Downloads/DE/Themen/OED_Verwaltung/Informationsgesellschaft/trusted_computing_eng.html>
[3] http://freeyourandroid.org
[4] http://fsfe.org/news/2012/news-20120627-01.en.html
<http://fsfe.org/news/2012/news-20120627-01.en.html>
[5] https://fsfe.org/news/2012/news-20120425-02.en.html
<https://fsfe.org/news/2012/news-20120425-02.en.html>
[6] http://www.documentfreedom.org/ <http://www.documentfreedom.org/>
[7] http://www.documentfreedom.org/news/2012/news-20120403-01.en.html
<http://www.documentfreedom.org/news/2012/news-20120403-01.en.html>
[8] http://fsfe.org/events/2012/fscons-2012.en.html
<http://fsfe.org/events/2012/fscons-2012.en.html>
[9] http://fsfe.org/news/2012/report-2012.en.html
<http://fsfe.org/news/2012/report-2012.en.html>

пс. јас лани напишав http://novica.softver.org.mk/node/676 - хакерската
заедница во 2011. може некој оваа година ќе ме одмени.

--
ннвц