[2s.mk-friends] Fwd: [FLOSSK] Public lecture with Peter Sunde - The Pirate Bay/Flattr

Igor Stamatovski igor.stamatovski at gmail.com
Tue May 22 10:57:50 UTC 2012

Hey Mike,

I talked to Peter in Belgrade about comming to Skopje, and also sent a
couple of emails to the guys in Kosovo.

This is the last one , but did not get any response since may 10th.
Can you help?

On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 9:26 PM, Çelik Nimani <qeliku at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Guys
> detail, but Peter will be arriving to Kosovo on Thursday and we are very
> happy to have Peter for Startup Weekend which starts on Friday evening.
> We have a dedicated budget for the presence of Peter in Prishtina and we
> can't really move a lot with it, but if there is a chance to do something we
> shall try to make the best out of it.

Hi Çelik,

I understand about the budget, we all come from the same region, we also have
a limited budget and thought since Peter is in the region lets see if
we can make
the best of it. We could have helped with the transportation if Peter
was flying to Skopje.
But now, If you think we can help in any way, don't hesitate.

May I propose the following then, we come to Prishtina and get Peter by car,
and we also drive him back to Prishtina when the talk is finished. We
can always go for
a beer and hangout in Prishtina as well.

When will it be possible according to you to do this? Thursday,
Saturday, Sunday, Monday?
Gentt what are your plans about the FLOSS talk?

I'm open to suggestions and sure we can find a flexible arrangement
that you have your
event in Prishtina and that we can bring Peter to Skopje for a few hours.

Cheers

--
Igor