[2s.mk-friends] Fwd: Open-Steps in Skopje

Damjan Georgievski penguinista at mail.net.mk
Thu Jul 25 16:44:24 UTC 2013

утре ќе дојдат во хаклаб околу 6pm

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Fwd: Open-Steps in Skopje
Date: 	Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:17:42 +0200
From: 	Margo Thierry <contact at open-steps.org>

Hey,

Alex & I are currently traveling and visiting hackerspaces in South-East
Europe, we already met Redon & the guys from Openlabs last week, arrived
today in Pristina at FLOSSK. Our project consists in documenting
organizations like yours, promoting Open Knowledge. You can find more
details and the previous posts on our http://www.open-steps.org.

Openlabs & FLOSSK gave us your mail advising to pass by KIKA. Would you
have some time to meet us? We are thinking about to come to Skopje on
the 26th. If you are interested, we could write a short post about KIKA
& its projects ...

Just let us know!

Greetings from Pristina,

Margo