[2s.mk-friends] Open Data, Free SW/HW in the Balkans, next september?

Marco Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Tue Jul 23 16:57:15 UTC 2013

Greetings,

I am a freelance writer/trainer/researcher specialized in Open Data,
Open HW and Free SW and their impacts on education, civil rights and
society in general. You can read about my work at http://mfioretti.com

I got your contact info from Luca Pescatore, as he said you may be
interested in the organization of events of this kind when I wrote to
him what follows:

> I have been just invited to SFK13 in Pristina from sept 7th to sept
> 9th, and I thought that it may be a great occasion to also attend
> (or co-organize) other FOSS/OpenHW/Open Data talks, courses, events
> etc... right before or after SFK13 (or that may be organized) even
> in neighbour Balkan countries.  So, since you have lots of contacts
> in the area, please feel encouraged to forward this email to whoever
> may be interested.

Any feedback is welcome. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any
question!

Kind regards,
		Marco Fioretti
--