[2s.mk-friends] State of the Map Balkans

Arianit Dobroshi arianit.dobroshi at flossk.org
Thu Dec 13 18:07:11 CET 2018

Hi guys,

Arianit from FLOSSK here.

We need a partner in Macedonia to include in the State of the Map Balkans
Conference project we will be organizing in Prizren in 2019 around
OpenStreetMap and free mapping data in general.

Open Labs Albania, ISOC Serbia and Propeler Montenegro are already on board.

Basically we would bringing together the mapping community (speakers and
attendees) from the region for a three day conference.

If you are in, please send ASAP, before midnight tonight, this information:

- 2 paragraph description of Free Software Macedonia

and fill out thi form with your respective info

*Name of the project partner organization:ISOC SerbiaOrigin of the project
partner organization:☐ Republic of Serbia Type of organization:☐
CSOPartners’ postal address:Vukice Mitrovic 42, 10000, Belgrade,
SerbiaPartner telephone number:+381 66 931 9539Contact person on the
partner’s behalf:Arandjel BojanovicPartner’s contact
email:secretariat at isoc.rs <secretariat at isoc.rs>Partner
website:https://www.isoc.rs <https://www.isoc.rs> *

Thank you,

Arianit