[Ossm-members] Re: Makedonija vo debian [NEWS] [NEWS]

Marko Simendić che at vidi.sig
Sun Apr 18 22:41:17 UTC 2004

Lokot na gubec, "Kiro Velkovski" <kirev mt net mk>, i sve bu v redu kak v
Beču..

> кратко име "United Kingdom". Според мене, најубаво би било да си го користат
> "MACEDONIA, THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF" ако не ги мрзи... А кратенки се
> MK / MKD.
>
> НИКАКО FYROM.

The thing I constantly fail to realise is that you obviously have no problem
with the name "Macedonia, the Former Yugoslav Republic of" (as used in
debian-installer), while complaining about FYROM? Pardon me for my ignorance,
but is there any difference?
--
 / __)| |_| || __) ICQ#260306390 (o_  [Debian/GNU 3.0]