[Ossm-members] testing day for thunderbird

Дамјан penguinista at mail.net.mk
Mon Dec 19 10:16:28 UTC 2005

Hi folks,

sorry for the short notice, but I, Scott, and some of QA will hang
around on #testday tomorrow (Monday) and collect feedback on the tb1.5
candidates, much like it was done on last weeks testing day for en-US.
The idea is to get some builds through our release loop in one rush.

Please look at http://wiki.mozilla.org/L10n:TB_1.5_Testing_Day for
information. Most of which is currently linking to
http://wiki.mozilla.org/Mozilla_QA_Community:ThunderBird_1.5_RC2_Community_Test_Day

I hope that we can stream line a bit of our communication with this and
get more builds out at a time.

Basically, with the help of litmus and a bunch of eyes on the builds,
those locales that sign off their builds may be ready and waiting for
the release team, which hopefully can push more builds being this
prepared than we managed to get out for fx.

Axel

--
дамјан

         The computer revolution is over. The computers won.