[Ossm-members] Fwd: Debian Installer translation incomplete for Macedonian

Nenad Spirkoski spiki at spiki.be
Thu Oct 2 19:57:59 UTC 2008

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 11:17 AM, Новица Наков <novica at bagra.org> wrote:
>> I'm willing to try and translate as much as I can from the Debian
>> installer by the end of today. I ll send the translations to you when
>> I'm done.
>
> http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2008/09/20#di-freeze-lenny8
> сабота последен ден, а кристијан уште вика дека мк не е готово?

http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2008/09/21#di-freeze-lenny-final

FTA:
After a short discussion time, my proposals have been ACK'ed and we
will have 63 languages supported, including English, in Debian
Installer for Lenny. Etch had 58 supported languages.

The final winners are (alphabetical order of ISO code):
.... Latvian, Macedonian, Malayalam ....

Браво Новица. Благодарам. You're the man :)

Пред тоа дечкото напиша:

http://www.perrier.eu.org/weblog/2008/09/17#di-freeze-lenny6
Slovenian rescued... Macedonian maybe rescued as well..and Catalan complete
After I (on purpose) posted an alarming blog entry yesterday about
some languages being "endangered" in Debian Installer, I got two mail
exchanges today.
One with Vanja Cvelbar, who completed enough in Slovenian translations
of D-I for the language to requalify for Lenny. Kudos to Vanja, the
Slovenian users owe you a lot (I hope they won't hate you because the
translation is bad...:-))

Another with someone from the Macedonian users group who committed
self to complete Macedonian translations.

--
http://www.spiki.be

I sell frozen jogurt which i call frogurt