[2s.mk-friends] digital summer campus for talents between 18-23 in Hungary

Andras Nagy andras.nagy at pangalaktik.com
Mon May 23 10:43:13 UTC 2011

HiKika!

I'm glad we did find you via hackerspace.

I write you 'cause we need some crazy web / mobile UX designers and
hackers / coders from Macedonia, who would attend a*non-traditional
summer university* where a*small international team of young talents*
(web & mobile developer, UX designer, content creator etc) can
participate in an *exciting 4 week-long digital product development
project, in the heart of Europe. *

Organized and backed by one of Central-Europe's funkiest digital agency,
*all the cost's are covered by us *(except spending money), we're only
short on talents yet from your country! :)

Find more information on our website:
http://campus.carnationgroup.com
And our application form:
http://bit.ly/jYwQGV

Would you be as kind as to *share our website / application form *for
your friends who would be interested?

Thanks in advance,
Andras Nagy

event organiser / senior project manager
andras.nagy at pangalaktik.com